|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Litre|
|Packaging Size||10-1000 ml|
|Boiling Point||316 Deg C|
|Cloud point||3.5 Deg C|
|Fire Point||230 Deg C|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kg|
|Pack Size||50 Kg to 100 Kg|
|Pack Type||Gunny Bag|
Our company has achieved milestone for providing Pongamia Cake to clients. Offered range is a good fertilizer and has good soil binding capacity. PongamiaCake is carefully processed using excellent quality material with the help of latest technology as per the set industry quality standards. This product is checked by quality controllers.
· Accurate composition
· Long shelf life
· Excellent Purity
· It also helps to some extend in controlling soil insects and nematodes. It is one of the few nitrogen fixing trees (or legume trees) producing seeds containing 30-40% oil.
· The Pongamia cake manure are very good to use as organic fertilizers as they are a rich source of NPK : 4:0.5:0.5, Karanjin > 800 PPM, which improves soil fertility. The press cake when applied to the soil, also has a pesticides value, particularly against nematodes, and others similar diseases.
· As a natural fertilizer, it can be mixed with Neem cake pellets to give a better result.
Role in organic farming:
· Pongamia cake is an excellent bio fertilizer widely used in organic farming; it can be applied for all vegetable crops like Tomato, Chilly, and Brinjol.
· As Pongamia cake is a natural source of nitrogen, it reduces cultivation cost.
· It gives various plant nutrients to crops. And also it protects crop from the insects, soil borne pathogens, nematodes and bacteria.
· Used widely on crops like Rice, Wheat, Cotton, Sugarcane, Fruits, Vegetables, Spices, Coconut, Tea and Coffee Gardens, Flower Plants, Aromatic Plants and Golf grounds.
Pongamia cake consists of:
· 4.2% of nitrogen
· 0.9% of phosphate
· 2.0% of potash
· 50-60 kg of Pongamia cake is recommended for one acre