Coconut Shell PowderOur range of products include coconut shell powder.
Approx. Price: Rs 24 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||16000 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Gunny Bag|
|Moisture||105 Deg C , 2% Max|
|Bulk Density||0.6 to 0.75 g/cc|
|Loss on drying||105 Deg C , 8% (w/w) Max|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
Following are the uses of Coconut Shell Powder:
- It is used as a raw material for Activated Carbon industries.
- It is extensively used as compound filler in the manufacture of Phenolic molding powder (Bakelite plastic) as a filler extender.
- It is used as a filler for synthetic resin glues.
- It is used successfully with specialized surface finishing liquid products (as and absorbent), Mastic adhesives, resin casting and bituminous products.
- It is used in heavy duty hand cleaner pastes as a mild abrasive.
- It can give a smooth and lustrous finish to moulded articles, and also improve their resistance to moisture and heat.
- In the Granular form, it is used as a Lost Circulation Material in Oil Well Drilling.
- It is used as a mild abrasive in shot blasting of delicate objects and of historic buildings.
- In Asia, it is widely used for the manufacture of insect repellent in the form of mosquito coils and also in Agarbathies, due to its long and uniform burning qualities.
- The product finds extensive use in plywood and laminated boards as a Phenolic extruder and as filler in synthetic resin glues.
- Item Code: SRP-CSP-01
- Delivery Time: 1 Week